In this Privacy Notice, we, VITTA Group Ltd. provide information about how we receive, collect, use and transfer information about you. VITTA Group Ltd. includes the trading names of VITTA Education, VITTA Scientific, VITTA Healthcare & VITTA Wholesale.
Our contact details:
Name: VITTA Group Ltd.
Address: Ashurst House Southgate Park, Bakewell Rd, Peterborough, PE2 6YS
Phone Number: 01902 402 402
This policy was last updated 04/01/2023
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your name, job title, company name, address, email address, phone number, fax number. If you are a private individual this may include your home address and contact details if you have provided this.
- Your contact preference i.e. by email, post, telephone, or in-person visit.
- Information to process payments through industry standard means, delivery addresses, shippers and carriers or third parties acting on your behalf
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have placed an order or entered into an agreement with us and provided this information on our website, over the phone, on an email or in person.
- You have made an enquiry on our website, over the phone, on an email or in.
- You have given express consent to receive marketing communications on our website, over the phone, through email or in person.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Where it is publicly available on the website of the organisation you represent or a professional register and the communication is relevant to the organisation you work for.
- Where it is publicly available for example for (LinkedIn) in order to communicate with you regarding our services.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Process orders placed on our website, over the phone, on an email or in person.
- Fulfil orders by delivering to the location specified when you placed an order.
- Contact you with information or offers if you have given express consent to this type of communication.
- Understand how anonymised visitors are arriving to our website and what pages they are visiting.
We will not sell or share your information to an unrelated third party without your express consent.
We may share your information with third parties to fulfil the provision of products or services on your behalf where you have entered into an agreement to do so. For example sending your address details to third party courier company to deliver goods or sending your details to a third party credit rating agency.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
The information submitted to us follows industry standards to ensure this information is protected.
Our websites are encrypted with SSL RSA 2048 bit keys and all third parties match or exceed this encryption standard.
Our internal systems adhere to industry standard encryption and firewalls to prevent access by external parties.
Third parties associated with our websites are as follows:
- Google Analytics
- Meta (Facebook)
- X.com (Twitter)
We keep the personally identifiable contact details outlined above for as long as required by applicable law or as long as required to facilitate the services you have requested. We will then dispose your information by deleting your details from our databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the details below if you wish to make a request.
Address: VITTA Group Ltd. Ashurst House Southgate Park, Bakewell Rd, Peterborough, PE2 6YS
Phone Number: 01902 402 402
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us on the details below:
Address: VITTA Group Ltd, Ashurst House Southgate Park, Bakewell Rd, Peterborough, PE2 6YS
Phone Number: 01902 402 402
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk