Please see below the full terms and conditions for past and present promotions from VITTA Education.
Newsletter Sign Up 5% Discount Code:
Sign Up to our monthly newsletter and receive 5% off your next purchase. Enter discount code during checkout. Online purchases only. Single use only. Delivery charges and restrictions may apply. Promotion may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Science Hamper Competition Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: VITTA Group Ltd whose registered office is at Deerfields, Lynn Road, Setchey, King’s Lynn, PE33 0BD, United Kingdom.
2. This prize promotion is open to Mainland UK (England, Scotland & Wales) residents only aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2.2 The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and to disqualify any entrants who breach these terms and conditions.
3. The competition will begin on 4th January 2024 and closes at 23.59 on 31st March 2024.
4. To enter the competition, participants must place an order online at vittaeducation.com during the Promotional Period. Any orders over £500 will receive four (4) additional entries into the prize draw.
4.2 The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
4.3 No third party or bulk entries. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter, using a computer(s) or multiple aliases for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
4.4 Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
4.5. All entries during the Promotion Period will be entered into a free prize draw.
5. There are 3 prizes in total to be won:
1. Three lucky winners will win a VITTA Education science hamper worth over £250 RRP.
5.2 The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5.3 The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
6.2 If required, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information that affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
6.3 The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6.4 The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6.5. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
Use of Personal Information
7 The Promoter will use any personal information provided by entrants solely for the purpose of administering the competition and notifying winners.
7.2 By entering the competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s use of their personal information as described in these terms and conditions.
7.3 You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph, and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
7.4 The winner’s name will be available 30 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
8. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses, or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
8.2 If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
8.3 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed, or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries because of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
8.4 The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate, or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
8.5 The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn, X or Instagram.
Product Testing Terms of Agreement
By registering your interest to participate in a product test, you agree that:
You will provide VITTA Group Ltd with the required feedback within the specified deadline, or you will have to return the product in its original and unused condition or be charged the RRP for it;
Your name, postal address and email address may be shared with the company who will be dispatching the product to you;
VITTA Group Ltd may contact you using the email address you have provided if there are any issues with the product you are testing and/or product dispatch and/or your feedback;
VITTA Group Ltd may use your feedback and any pictures you supply on its website, social media channels, in newsletters or other promotional activities.
The responses you give or post as part of the product test may be used to produce data in aggregate (eg: 85% of testers were satisfied with the product).
Occasionally, the product test sponsor may wish to use the feedback and pictures you give or post as part of the product test in their own marketing activity. We will always seek your separate, specific permission to do this using the contact details you have provided.
In no event shall VITTA Group Ltd be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that you suffer due to, or in connection with, your participation in the VITTA Group product testing, including as a result of any product test or misuse of products supplied as part of the product test.
Please take care to ensure anyone using a product is not allergic to or will not react adversely to its contents. Participants should always read any labels, safety instructions, and packaging carefully before participating in a product test.